Belgium Bound
Well, I finally found out where I'll be heaed: at least at first!!!
I'm leaving on July 9th for Brussels, Belgium. From there, I'm headed to a small city about and hour outside of there called Overpelt where I'll start training. After that, anyone's guess is as good as mine as to where I'll be headed. Though, I do know that it should be somewhere in Southern/ Southeastern Africa!
So the time has finally come for me to hit the skies, I can't believe it's already here. Well, almost :)

2 Comments:
hi daniel!
have a great time on mixing in with the belgians ...when you can i hope you'll share with us your quips, rants & raves, and even travel tips that you learn as you trot our globe.
have fun and be careful!!
tony
10:18 PM
Well congrats Daniel! Belgium isn't too shabby to start off with! How exciting! Trave safe and take pictures for us underlings back home...
Julie Burns
1:32 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home