The Ranting of a New Professional

Monday, June 05, 2006

Waiting patiently

It's the beginning of June now and I still have no clue where I'm headed for my first assignment for my new career. At this point, it could be anywhere from Kathmandu to Guadelajara and any city in between; only time will tell. I don't know my exact departure date yet either. All I know, is that I leave at some point in June for some place. I'm very excited about my new job and very much look forward to embarking on the next chapter of the journey of my life!!!

Until then, I'm just chillaxin' in Alvarado & College Station with friends and really.... doing nothing. I figure I might as well relax as much as humanly possible since I'm about to start working for the next 40 odd years...bleghhh. It's amazing to have absolutely nothing of great importance to do since I've been working and going to school (basically 2 full-time jobs) for the past 6 years. I do have to say that it paid off in a great way for me, since I know have my dream job. Just have a few errands to finish up and just keep on playin' the waiting game. Well, off to do nothing now; I'll make my next update once I get my assignment!!!! Until then!!!....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going well. Take good care of yourself while you are over there. Heard you have already had one bad incident.
Take care and we love you.

11:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My e-mail address is kathy.carter@bearcom.com
Email me sometime.
Love Aunt Kathy

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home